- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 ½ cup Chocolate Chip Sheila’s Crunchy Delight
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat together butter, sugars, and vanilla in a medium bowl with an electric mixer at high speed until pale and fluffy, about 3 minutes, then beat in egg until combined well.
- Reduce speed to low, then add flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Stir in Crunchy Delight.
- Drop mounds of batter about 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes and cool on sheet for 1 minute and remove to a rack to cool completely
From the Kitchen of Sheila’s Crunchy Delight