- 2 egg whites
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup of mixed nuts
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together egg whites and coconut oil.
- Mix in puffed rice cereal, rolled oats, mixed nuts, curry powder, cinnamon and sea salt.
- Mix altogether and spread on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- This recipe can be used as a snack food or is great for a topping of fish, chicken, salad or any kind of casserole.
From the Kitchen of Sheila’s Crunchy Delight